MaxiCharts GF can also graph data based on entries properties, as listed here :
- id integer : The entry’s Id.
- form_id string : The ID of the form from which the entry was submitted.
- created_by integer : ID of the user that submitted of the form if a logged in user submitted the form.
- date_created string : The date and time that the entry was created, in the format “yyyy-mm-dd hh:mi:ss” (i.e. 2010-07-15 17:26:58)
- is_starred bool : Indicates if the entry has been starred (i.e marked with a star). 1 for entries that are starred and 0 for entries that are not starred.
- is_read bool : Indicates if the entry has been read. 1 for entries that are read and 0 for entries that have not been read.
- ip string : Client IP of user who submitted the form.
- source_url string : Source URL of page that contained the form when it was submitted.
- post_id integer : For forms with Post fields, this property contains the Id of the Post that was created.
- user_agent string : Provides the name and version of both the browser and operating system from which the entry was submitted.
- status string : The current status of the entry (ie “Active”, “Spam”, “Trash”).
These $entry properties are only relevant when a Gravity Forms payment gateway add-on is being used.
- currency string : The currency with which the entry was submitted (ie “USD”, “EUR”).
- payment_status string : The current payment status of the entry (ie “Processing”, “Pending”, “Active”, “Expired”, “Failed”, “Cancelled”, “Approved”, “Reversed”, “Refunded”, “Voided”).
- payment_date string : The date the payment has been received.
- payment_amount integer : The amount of the fulfilled payment; this property is empty until the payment has been received. Sample value: 75
- transaction_id string : ID of the transaction returned by the payment gateway
- is_fulfilled bool : Indicates if the entry/order has been fulfilled. 1 for entries that have been fulfilled and 0 for entries that have not been fulfilled.
- transaction_type integer : Indicates the transaction type of the entry/order. 1 for one time payments, 2 for subscriptions.
[gfchartsreports gf_form_id="1" include="created_by" type="bar" mode="count" color_set="blue" width="70%" /]
[gfchartsreports gf_form_id="2" include="user_agent" type="horizontalBar" mode="count" color_set="red" width="70%" /]
[gfchartsreports gf_form_id="5" include="status" type="doughnut" mode="count" color_set="green" width="70%" /]